2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG All Around Final (Thursday 11/03)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

she’s right too. Like I said, Jess is best E-score on BB tonight. If anybody wants to defend this, I’ll be right here

Not exactly the high drama of Tuesday, but that was a phenomenal competition. None of the top contenders took themselves out, with the possible slight exception of Maggio (who was a dark horse at best). And the beam didn’t even consume anyone alive!

Whew!! So happy for Rebe and ELATED for Shilese!! I’ve been on the Shi train for years and it’s so gratifying to see her finally realizing her talent!Kudos to her and her team. 3rd place feels a bit like a joke with that beam score; I would’ve loved for Ellie to have nabbed it.

And on FX.
Fx I’m ok with, truly, I do believe she is the most complete package we have right now. But beam was a disgrace.

oh god we get replays from JEss, the dty minus landing -thx- and the EZHOVA 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Poor Alice, so bittersweet. I expect she’d have taken 4th AA if it had been offered to her this time last year, but what a punch in the gut to miss out on bronze by so little. And she probably hasn’t even clocked yet that Jess was more leniently scored.

So if we have to give the bronze to someone who may not have deserved it… beam score seems WAY high… to ensure Andrade gets the win… so be it

You can bet she’s running through every step, hesitation, or any other option to make up those two tenths. So tough.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back