2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I actually think that judging has gotten to a point where, at major meets, the last rotation is scored either the same or harsher. Judges are so focused on deductions instead of the “routine” that by the end, they don’t even need to think to see all the errors. It just happens, and they miss less.

So I don’t mean to flog a dead horse - but what the fuck was the point in having Leanne go up on vault in prelims?

It was solely because USAG are too scared to Dowell a gymnast because of the Twitter backlash. They’re making line-up decisions out of a fear of the mob.

This live scoring is SHITE! (Trying to pretend like I’m in Liverpool)

I’ve given up on the live scoring.
I have no idea whats going on, it’s chaos.

Does anyone know what Jade got for her DTY? I had a 9.1 but based on the loose panel I assume a 9.2 or 3?

14.366 according to the livescoring.
A 9.366E for that DTY is insane.

Chiles hits her usual bars. A bit close on the Geinger between the bars. Hits handstands. Almost over on the KCTHS before the dismount, I gasped, but held on. 0.1 Step on the DMT.

Last edited:

I have an 8.0E for Jade with a 5 on the giant full. At this point, it’s barely worth doing.

I had Carey at 7.6. Those cast handstands were all deficient.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back