2022 World Gymnastics Championships Event Finals Day 2 (Sunday 11/06)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The male arena announcer’s mic was not off and he said something as Kim was about to start his run. The audience laughed.

just think how much lighter the Romanian would be if he didn’t use so much hair product… that should not go past Igor

just think how much lighter the Romanian would be if he didn’t use so much hair product
Season 1 GIF by Law & Order

I’m sorry but this is an insane take. Why in the world should they care about the time zones in the US specifically? MAG in particular is much more popular elsewhere.

Not to mention that the US covers several timezones and you seem to only care about what is convenient for people in the Eastern US zone. In Pacific and Hawaii we often are inconvenienced by stuff being shown in Eastern time zones (SEC meets for example) but none of us demands that they change the schedule for those.

Davtyan nails both vaults. Was beautiful in the air on the 2nd.

Last edited:
WHAT??? He’s in 1st… I know nothing about judging though

Last edited:
So reading the comments, I’m not the only one still traumatized by Said’s 2016 vault injury. Like my stomach kind of hurts watching men’s vault.

1. Davtyan 2) Yulo 3) Radivilov with Lee Junho left to go

Last edited:
Like this World Championships, sporting events here are generally in the evening on weekdays and in the afternoon at the weekend. Another example I can think of is that theatres usually only do matinee performances on Sundays. Public transport isn’t as good, all the shops will shut at 4 or 5, Sunday evenings just aren’t very busy anywhere.

I don’t get why you can’t watch it on catch up in the US though.

That was the right way to go. Yulo’s first vault was low and crunched over a bit.
Davtyan had two nearly perfect vaults.

I’m in Central time myself. It’s just easier to bring up Eastern time. I’m frustrated because I can’t watch the sport I love unless it’s on the weekend. I’m sorry if I’m coming across as selfish.

Why don’t you just watch it on Youtube afterwards? The gymternet always comes through 🙂

So reading the comments, I’m not the only one still traumatized by Said’s 2016 vault injury. Like my stomach kind of hurts watching men’s vault.
I can barely watch it. If the block looks off I turn my head.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back