2022 Paris World Challenge Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I have an 8.1E with a five for the toe full. What did she get?

ETA: Jeez 8.4!! That’s a little toppy IMO. What do the rest of you get? I guess the judges only took 3 for the toe full and I would have got an 8.3.

Last edited:
Though Chiles received 7.966 on UB and 8.1 on FX at the selection event, so does seem like they are getting more in line on the scoring?
I would want to see the videos first to determine if it the judges are getting more in line with the scoring. She might have had visible mistakes, we haven’t seen these routines yet.

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.24.15 PM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.23.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.23.12 PM.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 5

I am super impressed with Carey on beam. Much improved in artistry, confidence, and composure thanks to NCAA. Not the best but this routine could go up in Worlds team final and be serviceable for a solid score if needed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Vault went (1) Carey, (2) Chiles, (3) Devillard. Was a relatively clean final (no splats that I saw, but there have been stream issues). I was very impressed by Devillard - a solid Rudi and a very clean and high FTY. If she could get a DTY … just saying.

They did PH and VT at the same time so I assume UB will be right away.

Honestly I think that judging would be an exercise in frustration with this stream.

wow she won. what connection did Andrade miss? Her start value was lower

Last edited:
After the Pak I think. I’m not too familiar with her composition. Looks like she may have downgraded the dismount too.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back