2022 Commonwealth Games

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Pressure on Kinsella to beat 13.300 to make it back to beam finals to try to defend her gold medal.

GMF wins the tie break, so if Alice goes higher, she and GMF should make the final
ETA: 13.450, she’s in.

Last edited:
She is ahead of Alice and Ondine in the AA at the moment, though not much in it. 27.3, 27.1 and 27.05 respectively.

Canada shitting the bed on beam. Two falls in three routines so far, and the hit one was shaky.

Oh boy Canada huge issues on beam and Wales is struggling on bars.
South Africa might be in contention for team bronze after this rotation, though Canada to go to their strengths on floor and vault.

It is. They’ve still beaten the South African total on both bars and beam though, so the next couple of rotations could get interesting.

Poppy just fell off bars, so I think that’s going to be 3 11s for Wales. not ideal.

I’m sure South Africa finishing 4th would still be historic for them, and looks fairly possible now.

Last edited:
Canada needs to average 12.258 on the next 6 routines.
Wales needs 12.266 and they have beam still.

Canada has to average 11.716 on vault to pass South Africa. It’s going to happen.
Wales needs to average 12.050 on floor to pass South Africa. Likely to happen, but it’ll be close.

GMF 27.300. Alice 27.1. Ondine: 27.050 as it stands. There is nothing in it really, but I think Alice will make the AA final.

Australia haven’t hit one beam routine yet. England are just being handed this on a plate.

Kinsella looks so much more confident since Tokyo. Just hit probably the best FX she’s ever done.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back