2021 Euros prelims

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Listunova was a weird one, because it was all late turns etc, but her lines were so beautiful. I hardly knew what to think of it. But, no bars final for her.

Top 3 bars all Russian. Then Amelie Morgan! She looks she for AA and UB at least. Maybe even BB.

LIeke Wevers dismounted UB with a front layout? Did I see this right? Nice exercise up until that

Yep. Doesn’t she usually do a Double Front? I mean, with this Code, there’s no point doing dismounts anymore.

Last edited:
LIeke Wevers dismounted UB with a front layout? Did I see this right? Nice exercise up until that
I’ve always thought that dismount was cool(and scary) and since there is no minimum requirement for dismounts now… why not?

ETA: exactly Doug!

Last edited:
Steingruber is vying for worst hair. Ever. It also bounces all over the place so it’s hard to concentrate on her on the beam. This might be a clever move for Giulia on second thought.

Steingruber is already qualified to the Olympics, right?

DJDS struggling at the end of UB. Very interesting exercise there, saved a handstand, screwed up the landing

Looks like Melanie fell on bars. I knew it. She didn’t get through one full set in training.

oh so super bad hair wasn’t steingruber, she’s up now.

Steingruber fell off on her switch 1/2. Unless you’re McCusker, you probably shouldn’t be doing that skill anyway. Not worth it.

I blame the livestream.

It is pretty shit though, for 2021. We really should have better. I’d be happy to pay for a decent quality stream, usual caveats about not giving the contract to Flo or similar moral vacuum broadcaster notwithstanding.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back