2021 Euros prelims

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I mean it wasn’t a complete shitshow, let’s be honest. It probably shouldn’t be leading though

I mean, she did have by far the highest D Score. 6.1. The flip full and the flip flip to Triple full are much money makers.

I actually thought she broke her dance CR but looks like they gave it to her.

Right, I actually thought Larisa had done us all the favour of getting the fall out of the way immediately so we could relax, safe in the knowledge she was out. It appears she intends to do this the hard way.

She is injured in her left ankle. And also, she was sick for a month (Covid?) And she has grown 7 cm …

Jessica Gadirova is currently in 1st on FX and VT. Other than that fall on beam, she really showed herself today.

I am so here for the overscoring of Iordache. I haven’t been following at all, is she vaulting a DTY? Does she have enough difficulty on FX and UB?

from the Youtube comments:

“A Random Gymnast
you are all so jealous, she had a 6.1 D score and her routine was flawless”

The Larissa Delusion is strong

YOU ALL JELLY!

And I’m in the middle of parent teacher conferences and can’t watch. Keep the hot takes coming, everyone!

Looking at Larisa’s other events, she has to beat 54.398. Let’s assume the standard 14.3ish for a decent but not amazing DTY. That would mean she needs 26.632 on the other two events to tie Maggio. And in Mersin, she got mid 13s on bars and floor. It may actually be doable…

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back