2021 Euros prelims

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Based on my judging being a little harsher than what actually got flashed, my score 13.1 would have her qualified, right?

Melnikova needs to ditch that ring attempt she’s doing, but other than that, nice routine

Now just stay healthy Lari!

Edit: Still haven’t managed to get their “live” scoring page to actually load a single score…

Last edited:
Not that any of us would get to see if she was, since we’d probably be busy watching the 48th ranked AAer bandage her bunions up.

Do we know who the victims of the Russian-2-per were, on each event and in the AA?

Insane that we still don’t have the results yet. Livestream problems are one thing, but one should be able to provide live scores by now

Urazova misses out on the AA. I think only Melnikova did two vaults. Listunova is out of bars, although I’m not sure she was even top 8 anyway. The only one who might have got anywhere near beam is Urazova, and then for floor it’ll be Melnikova and Listunova.

So AA- Melnikova and Listunova. Vault Melnikova, bars Melnikova and Urazova, beam possibly Urazova and floor Melnikova and Listunova.

I know it’s a pointless exercise, but you add 0.8 (a DTY) into Amelie’s set, with the same execution, and she would have beaten Larissa and qualified to Tokyo.

Never again claim that constructing hypothetical scenarios where people hit or don’t hit different routines is pointless. Especially not on a thread I started.

I know it’s a pointless exercise, but you add 0.8 (a DTY) into Amelie’s set, with the same execution, and she would have beaten Larissa and qualified to Tokyo.
if you’re going to play that game…Jessica Gadirova not falling and losing CV would have put her ahead of Larissa and Amelie, so…

Why is Larissa’s spot nomitave but the Russian spot isn’t?

Because Russia had already qualified a full team to Tokyo, so any +1 they got goes to Russia rather than the athlete. but because Romania did not qualify a team, any +1 obtained belongs to the gymnast, not the federation.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back