2011 Worlds prelims Beam artistry deductions--VERY incomplete

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

RedBirdie

Staff member
Defender
Someone posted a single score sheet. Names have been removed, but there’s enough info on here that I bet some internet sleuthing can figure out which gymnasts these scores are for

And in case the tweet disappears, here is the score sheet
20230425_202157

Last edited:
Do we know that these were actual Brevet scoresheets? Or just someone filling them in randomly?

Subdivision 1 on beam was:

MG5 (EGY EGY EGY PUR PUR PUR)
MG1 (ISL ISL ISL GUA GUA GUA)
MEX (MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX)
MG2 (ISR ISR ISR CZE CZE TRI)

Assuming this was page 1 … they don’t match the real E Scores (unless this judge was waaaay out) - https://gymnasticsresults.com/archive/worlds/2011/wag/q3bb.pdf

Last edited:
Do we have start order for qualis? I think the task would be to basically find the three routines back to back where the outer ones are an 8.1 e-score yet the middle one is a pretty disastrous 5. If there is such a trio then we could figure out who everybody is. If this is real

I just checked; if we assume this list starts from the beginning the three routines i mentioned would correspond with the Guatemalan routines, which would kiiiiiind of make sense:, the first one is gómez porras, who had a 7.4 e but ok, second one (grande franco) had a 4.3 e which kind of checks out and the third one (yool Pérez) had an 8.0

So maybe we could check the routines we can find and see if it would make sense?

I think it’s hilarious that this person wrote hundredths digits for every number.

Judges don’t judge in hundredths.

This person must think so highly of her own precision. :p

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back