Will he never go away (nassar trigger warning)

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

I hope Simone (and the other victims, but she is the biggest name) have someone else managing their social media for the next few days. You know people will be tagging her, trying for clicks.

Its Protective Custody in the Special Housing Unit in the federal system. And because its designed as a punitive thing its a total nightmare for most inmates. Total isolation, locked up in your cell for 23 hours a day. People develop severe mental illness from it if it goes on for any period of time. He may prefer it though I do not know.

What I meant was that people who ask for protective Custody in the federal system get thrown in the same SHU that people who are being punished get thrown in. Its called the “hole” and its awful. But so is his existence in general population I imagine. Even without getting stabbed.

exactly

But its also his personality. He is a wimpy, nerdy guy. No one would be afraid of him. A guy like him just can not handle life in a maximum or medium security prison.

Some crimes are so low, so disgusting, so despicable, and so evil that they are not tolerated even amongst criminals in prison. They are the crimes that even criminals dislike and hate. Nassar’s crimes fit that category. Nassar is a criminal that even other criminals dislike.

On one hand, I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. On the other hand, I hate to say it, but he earned it. Considering the crimes he committed, his facing retribution for what he did is what to be expected. I hate to say it, but it serves him right.

José M.

P.S. I gather that Larry Nassar had a relationship, perhaps even friendship, with Jeffrey Epstein.

Not true. The only thing that is known is that Epstein had written a letter to Nassar which was returned to Epstein and never received by Nassar. Thats it. No evidence of any actual relationship much less friendship. Nassar was not the sort of person Epstein hung out with.

OMG, I did not even think of that. Even the thought of that is so, so awful. Yet, you’re right — people do stuff like that.

The nbc news one I shared had him in stable condition earlier today
Thanks! The initial report I read said he was in critical condition.

Kind of happy that he is still alive, that man needs to rot for all he has done, not get the escape that is death.

Very well said Rich.

On one hand, I did feel kinda sorry for him because he got stabbed. On the other hand, I am also glad he is alive, so the son of a b will rot in prison. Death is indeed an escape, and good thing the dam bast didn’t escape. May the son of a b Nassar rot in prison!

José M.

It makes it feel a little more real now knowing that he doesn’t have anyone to protect him anymore. He had USAG protecting him for nearly 30 years and took advantage of that protection to abuse children. Nobody is protecting him now, including the ones who probably should be.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back