Widespread Russian Sports Doping

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I believe stimulants for ADHD treatment are banned within Russia. Definitely not the best place to live if you have a real ADHD diagnosis.

In a somewhat- related but also totally unrelated turn of events, gervasio deferr has given an interview for a Spanish show where he discusses being pretty deep into alcohol and drugs during all his gymnastics career, including both golds. Apparently he doesn’t even remember going to bed the day before Sidney vt ef, he was that drunk :man_facepalming:t3:

was he doing drugs and drinking to deal with his being gay?(He always pinged for me)

No mention of this so :man_shrugging:t3: keep u informed

Any new information on this?

There’s nothing gymnastics related. WADA’s president plans to bring Kamila Valieva’s doping case to CAS since RUSADA isn’t releasing their investigation results. That’s the closest thing I’ve seen to policing RUSADA.

I mean, i can see keeping the info out of the general public, closed session with limited participation due to her age, but there has to be someone that takes the report to rule on it, else what was the point?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back