Training videos

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I wish more NCAA gymnasts would post their training videos! Hopefully we will get some videos from colleges and gymnasts soon. Anybody seen anything interesting or exciting?

Ragan training a 1.5! OU is pretty stacked on vault, but it never hurts to have another 10 SV waiting in the wings.

I think most of us expected her to take a medical early on, so it’s quite a testament to the medical staff at OU that she’s entering her 5th year in NCAA and is vaulting again on top of that. Since both Ragan and Hollie Vise returned to vaulting under KJ Kindler, she’s kinda like the anti-KZB.

Last edited:
Yes but they looked terrible. When their lineups filled with 1.5s I never imagined we’d see Ragan vault again. I also never thought Audrey Davis would upgrade to 1.5. Their vault coaches are over there working miracles.

Last edited:
Yea, she was at WOGA with Marchenko, however she was reportedly so injured after elite that she couldn’t even do a kip when she got to Norman. I was just pointing out that KJ & co. are like the opposite of KZB when it comes to their gymnasts’ health.

Hollie was injured, but she was also completely ignored once she didn’t make Athens. Marchenko wouldn’t even look at her. She was treated like a leper and had to work out entirely on her own.

So of course she eventually stopped training altogether.

Fairly typical of WOGA back then. The attitude was you’re either training for worlds/Olympics, or you’re taking up space and wasting everyone’s time.

Not quite sure where to put this. It appears that Riley McCusker has injured her ankle/lower leg and may be out for the season (unclear, she mentions “next year”).

And she was JUST hitting her stride, facccccckkkk.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back