Tom Forster resigns

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

If she believes she didn’t react that way fine, but what happens when an athlete comes to her about being abused?

:roll_eyes: twitter :roll_eyes:

twitter pill-on for Alicia? Chellsie? USAG? (And yes I’m too big of a coward to log on find out for myself.)

They have the same level of experience/similar background only difference is Alicia is a yes person to USAG. I did not want Moceanu to get the job.

Last edited:
I would hope by now that USAG has had help drafting official procedures about what to do if a gymnast reports abuse and that there has been training so that all people in positions of responsibility know what to do.

I figured Chellsie was done training elite. How long has it been since she posted a training video?
She’s been posting short skills/combos but hasn’t put up any of the weekly videos for three months now. I suspected she’d gone for one of these positions and I think technical is a good fit for her. Hope it goes well.

Sad that her latest elite journey is over (for now 😉), but the joy she brought me in 2020 and what she achieved in 2021 will be long remembered.

My sense of time is not functioning properly. I would have sworn it was 6 months since I saw a video.

Chellsie got a whole bunch of judging assignments recently, too. Pretty clear she was with elite again.

Curious if she withdraws from the judging assignments now.

She certainly can’t judge at USAG meets. At least in any formal capacity.

Not sure about FIG meets. I imagine she would be too busy at the meet with the athletes to have time to judge.

I can see her giving coaches pointers about the new Code etc, developing national team skill selection and ensuring that skills are performed with minimum deductions. She has a great coaching foundation too. She really is perfect for the job. The question was only ever whether she would want it.

It will be very interesting to see what changes we will see to routines between Jesolo and Nationals.

I would love to see Chelsie making individual routine plans for each of the senior national team. There needs to be a more streamlined uniform approach. Russia do it. They all have the same bloody bar routine!

On Facebook, they do. Pretty sure some on Twitter do, too. TBH, this is the only place I’ve seen more mixed views about Moceanu.

Let’s give Sac a chance. She’s older now and she has had a chance to see how wrong that was.
I totally agree. I think Sac and Chellsie have the potential to be very good in these positions. Less optimistic about Dan Baker.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back