Suni Lee Thread; latest: confirms one more season at Auburn and then Olympic bid

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Absolutely. I’m not trying to jump to conclusions, just noting overtraining as a potential cause and hoping it’s not the case.

Absolutely. I’m not trying to jump to conclusions, just noting overtraining as a potential cause and hoping it’s not the case.
Considering the training she was doing with the team and likely training additionally without the team in order to return to elite this summer, overtraining is definitely a possible cause.
However, since it was continually described as a non-gymnastics related injury, I am pretty sure it is not from overtraining.

I wonder if something with her kidneys was discovered after her car accident, like at the doctor or hospital, if she went and had a physical/blood work. I don’t know how serious the car accident was.

One of the most common causes of compartment syndrome (which can require surgery) is also injuries sustained in car accidents. There’s really a million things it could be.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back