Social Media Paris Athletes

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Skinner’s best move would have been to move on and let it all die down. Every time she opens her mouth she causes trouble.

Did you watch the video? Which part is causing trouble?

She says she sent written apologies and messages to the members of the Olympic team, and that Simone replied to her privately and it seemed resolved. Things calmed down. Then when Simone posted the caption after the team won it brought on a fresh wave of threats of violence against her, her husband, the baby, and her agent. The video was her begging for it to stop.

Did you watch the video? Which part is causing trouble?

She says she sent written apologies and messages to the members of the Olympic team, and that Simone replied to her privately and it seemed resolved. Things calmed down. Then when Simone posted the caption after the team won it brought on a fresh wave of threats of violence against her, her husband, the baby, and her agent. The video was her begging for it to stop.
She could have just asked Simone to stop but she chose to tell all of socal media

people threatening her and her family are dumb... I hate most people

Sending a message herself would have been appropriate NOT social media which inflames things. She did it for sympathy. And because she never really thought she was wrong. she thinks the whole world misunderstands.

Sounds like she did talk to Simone privately the first time around and that just lead to Simone bringing it up publicly again. So here we are.

I don't understand why anyone cares at all about what Skinner says. I don't understand why so many people who hate Skinner continue to follow her. I stopped following her the day she retired from elite gymnastics. It doesn't matter what she says, she's not part of anything anymore.

season 7 friends GIF

Last edited:
I haven’t followers her since around 2015. She pops up often enough in discussions and social media that I know eh as is she’s doing. Yes she just wants attention and will do anything to get it.

SImone's GRWM to NOT compete in bars finals as she put it.

In there she casually refers to never doing a floor routine again after floor finals btw.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back