r/Gymnastics is dark (Invite your friends)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

falcon9

Staff member
Defender
As many of you may have heard. Reddit is having some issues right now. The gymnastics subreddit (r/Gymnastics) is currently not open. This is a perfect time for us to grow the Gymnaverse!

Help out the site… invite your friends. Post us on all of your social media!

gymnaverse-ad-rgym

Who is Gymnaverse? Read the following thread…
181_2.png
History of the Gymternet General Gymn
Wwgym, Gymworld, Challbucket, Athlete’s website message boards, GGMB - where did you first get your start? For those who don’t know what some of those things are (and what became of them), let’s compile a gymternet! Gymworld.de - This one was quite popular in the gym world and began around 2000 IIRC. Many fans were introduced to the gymternet through here. It contained multiple forums, separated by country. It was mostly in English. It was also a place to share videos of meets (Which is how I …

• Admin
Here is another good thread for everyone from WWGym…
2979_2.png
WWGYM reunion/reintroduction General Gymn
Hi everyone! After WWGYM being offline for more than half a year it is so good to “see” everyone again. Some of you have changed your handle, if you have would you share your old one with your new one so we can all become familiar with each other again? I was irichluck21 (Rich) before and decided to stick with it. Hope all is well with everyone as we continue to fight through this pandemic.

Who was M̶u̶f̶f̶i̶n̶s̶ Mittens? Did they go by other names? I’ve seen that ermine used as an avatar before, but I can’t remember the name of the person.

Last edited:
Who was M̶u̶f̶f̶i̶n̶s̶ Mittens? Did they go by other names? I’ve seen that ermine used as an avatar before, but I can’t remember the name of the person.
I don’t think Mittens was an actual poster, but did serve as the picture at the top of the board. I think KatieKaboom was a poster that used Mittens for her avatar on occasion.

I remember a user named Kitty from intlgymnast, with a mint green avatar, slightly bluer than Sasha’s^. I think they were funny, sassy, pro-US, and maybe slightly deluded but aren’t we all?

I meant that they rooted for the USA in competitions, yeah a US fan

My feelings for Kitty aren’t too positive either frankly but I don’t remember particulars so I didn’t want to get into it. Are you lurking, Kitty?

Last edited:
OMG. Latawnya!!! Parkettes Cleaning Lady. Goats going to Athens. I swear there were a few fun things but it seriously got deranged after 2004.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back