Olympic Trials “international feed”

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

MaryClare

Defender
Hi everyone. As I mentioned previously, I will be making access available to NBC and Peacock for those of us outside of the US in order to watch Olympic trials. It’s a reliable HD stream and you’ll be able to switch to a different NBC local station should you have any problems.

It will only take 5 mins to set up, and doesn’t require a VPN.

You will need to download an app called IPTV Smarters. It’s free and available on Apple/google/android stores.

I will message you individually with your own username and password, plus the server address. They are only valid for 12 hours, so you’ll get new details for day 2. You can’t give the log in to anyone else, it only works for 1 device at a time.

Important- you need to send me a private message if you want access.

Thanks for doing this ⭐

This one?
IMG_6726.jpeg

Hi everyone. As I mentioned previously, I will be making access available to NBC and Peacock for those of us outside of the US in order to watch Olympic trials. It’s a reliable HD stream and you’ll be able to switch to a different NBC local station should you have any problems.

It will only take 5 mins to set up, and doesn’t require a VPN.

You will need to download an app called IPTV Smarters. It’s free and available on Apple/google/android stores.

I will message you individually with your own username and password, plus the server address. They are only valid for 12 hours, so you’ll get new details for day 2. You can’t give the log in to anyone else, it only works for 1 device at a time.

Important- you need to send me a private message if you want access.
You are the best MC. I mean, I don’t need this but it’s terrific of you to do this for other people on this Board who do need it.

Can it give access to replays as well? I'm in Europe and with the time difference, I'm not really up for an all nighter with three small kids jumping at me the next morning... But I would love to watch the next morning.

Can it give access to replays as well? I'm in Europe and with the time difference, I'm not really up for an all nighter with three small kids jumping at me the next morning... But I would love to watch the next morning.
Not unless NBC repeat it on tape delay. Usually by the following day, someone has put it on YouTube. Although it often gets deleted due to copyright

It is administratively a bit of a headache, but it really isn’t very much on my part.

For those of you who have already messaged, I may not respond to every message as I receive them, but I won’t forget you on Friday. If you haven’t received log in details by an hour before the meet starts, then message me again. I’ll be online. In the meantime, please have the app downloaded to your chosen device.

It is very encouraging to receive messages from users who post infrequently or not at all. It seems that gymnaverse is a valued and well regarded resource amongst the gymnternet.

If any of you remain friends with longtime gymnternet folk who aren’t on gymnaverse then just tell me how many access codes you need

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry to bother you with this, I’m just asking in the thread in case anyone runs into the same issue and has an identical query.

I’ve downloaded the app to my device (iPad mini) via the site link above, which takes me to “Smarters Pro” in the Apple Store. When I go into the app, it asks me to pick between four options (player api / 1 stream / M3U url / load data). I’m more than happy to play around with this nearer to the time tonight, of course, but just wondered if you know offhand which I should pick to set it up?

(And yes, you are the MVP!)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back