Konnor McClain at LSU

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

USAG updates the list of gymnasts registered for US Classic on Fridays, so hopefully we'll see Konnor on the list tomorrow.

A few weeks ago, someone on Twitter (I think Scott Bregman, but could be Katherine Keirns, or someone else) mentioned that Konnor, unlike Suni or Gabby, couldn't petition to Classic meet so she wasn't on my radar, but I would love to see her doing elite again.
So... fingers crossed for tomorrow...

ETA: I just checked the list from last Friday and Sophia Buechler is no longer on it, so hopefully they are done with score lowering for this year.

Last edited:
Interesting that she's credited Jay for her full-out bars dismount. She was very clearly working on it at GymCats.

Did anyone see any podium training videos of Konnor McClain? I'm curious what shape her other routines were in besides her lovely beam. Such a shame she's out, but I sincerely hope she keeps her elite skills available throughout her LSU career in case 2028 stays in her sightlines.

Did anyone see any podium training videos of Konnor McClain? I'm curious what shape her other routines were in besides her lovely beam. Such a shame she's out, but I sincerely hope she keeps her elite skills available throughout her LSU career in case 2028 stays in her sightlines.
I was shocked that she looked as good as she did! The injury is so disappointing because she had clearly been doing the work.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back