Jesolo Italy

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Dulcy Caylor has majorly improved this year; she could be a contender for post Olympic worlds.
I think I said it in her world cup thread but she was absolutely forgettable last year (like, yeah, with a gym full of superstars someone has to be the not superstar but she was very, very outclassed), glad to see she is making progress. Even if the scoring was really loose (by those scores, I am guessing very loose), she is scoring with very respectable company.

And if Italy can get within a point or two of those scores at the Olympics, they are in the hunt for a medal.

In beating Tiana, is Dulcy Caylor suddenly in the B team / alternate discussion this summer?
I would say more just in the conversation to make trials. I don’t think any of the Jesolo or Pac Rim attendees are in the conversation when you have Simone, Shilese, Suni, Gabby, Jade, Jordan, Kaliya, Leanne, Kayla, Josc, and Skye all in the running. Making trials and then making a push next quad should be the goal for most of the gymnasts.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back