Female gymnasts who perform sheep jump on beam beautifully

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It's such a shame she fizzled out. We barely got to see her in international competition. I think she went to Gymnix, and that's it.

It's such a shame she fizzled out. We barely got to see her in international competition. I think she went to Gymnix, and that's it.
didn’t she decide to quit completely? Don’t think she ever made any college commitment

Gorgeous 😍 Pama made one of my all time favourite montages:

This was before I’d learnt not to get attached to juniors. Loved watching her at 2004 junior US Classic/nationals and I was so excited about her new skills.

Imagine how her Floor routines would be scored today with her incredible artistry!

Yes IIRC she abruptly quit. No resolution or any reasons given in public afaik.

Pama also did the 2006 Pacific Alliance as part of the junior team that won gold. She finished 3rd but did not medal due to 2 per country. Shawn Johnson and Bianca Flor went 1-2. Pama won silver on vault, gold on her specialty, bars, and silver on floor.

Pama dropped to level 10 after 2006, she got a scholarship to compete at UCLA but never competed due to injuries and medically retired after sophomore year. IIRC.

Such a shame. Pama could have been that 3rd bars score in 2008 that the USA needed.

Koko Tsurumi

beijing-china-koko-tsurumi-of-japan-competes-in-the-balance-beam-during-the-artistic.jpg

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back