Featured Topics

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I was pleased to see my MMA photo and topic in the featured topics on mobile. But I noticed featured topics aren’t on the desktop version of the site. Is that intentional? Featured topics have been around for a while and we have the other sports section now. Are there any strategy changes to how they’ll appear?

Last edited:
I was pleased to see my MMA photo and topic in the featured topics on mobile. But I noticed featured topics aren’t on the desktop version of the site. Is that intentional? Featured topics have been around for a while and we have the other sports section now. Are there any strategy changes to how they’ll appear?
No… something is going on with them. Thanks for letting me know. Let me see what is going on with them.

This is strange… the featured topics don’t seem to be working correctly. I’m still looking into this.

Are there any strategy changes to how they’ll appear?
Ok… the features should be working correctly again.

I don’t think any strategy changes as to how they appear. Really just trying to showcase things that people will talk about… primarily gymnastics… but really anything on the site is fair game.

I think “About this Site + Feedback” topics are worth excluding from being featured. I saw this thread as a featured topic. I don’t think new site visitors will find our user experience questions enthralling.

I think “About this Site + Feedback” topics are worth excluding from being featured. I saw this thread as a featured topic. I don’t think new site visitors will find our user experience questions enthralling.
Well… I guess it’s not working perfectly yet if you saw this thread. Only threads that have the “featured” tag on them should be featured. This thread isn’t tagged with anything.

I’ll do some more testing.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back