British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The block on her DTY has shockingly regressed. She now arguably has both a 3 leg sep and a 3 bent arm deduction on the table. With a tenth for pre twist thrown in.

Yeah but if they switch now are they able to compete in the Olympics

But they do seem hellbent on tailoring their selection procedures towards AAers.

Also, AZE pay a lot

Last edited:
The block on her DTY has shockingly regressed. She now arguably has both a 3 leg sep and a 3 bent arm deduction on the table. With a tenth for pre twist thrown in.
Their technique is falling apart as such a rapid pace it’s almost scary.

They REALLY need this winter off. And a refresher on tech. Someone told me the Gadirovas basically said they wouldn’t do NCAA because they’re “really good” but they’re about to get beaten by three girls who couldn’t even win NCAA titles.

Shocking to see how backwards their gymnastics has gone since Tokyo. Since its both of them, it screams a coaching issue to me. Makes me nervous about Ondine as she gets older.

To be fair, I don’t think they were meaning they were necessarily better than any NCAA gymnast, but rather that they were too good to think about retiring from international competition. A year ago I don’t think many would disagree with that assessment. Something isn’t working at the moment though.

I didn’t see the start of Alice on beam but it looked ok from just before the acro series. Looks like she was insanely overtime though??

I have an 8.2 for GMF on bars for a clean set. Was she close to making it in?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back