British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Amber Valley have produced a few top level tumblers over the years. Their WAG programme is quite new, they didn’t have the space for it until they moved to a new facility around 5 years ago. I don’t know who the coaches are, but I imagine the main attraction for Becky is that it’s very local to her.

Any suggestions for new floor music for the Gadirovas next season?

I would love for their floors to be some of the standout exercises at Worlds 2022.

Maxime Rodriguez- Esperanza del Conquistador.
Used by Sabina Cojocar, Annia Hatch, and last used by Beth Tweedle. So a Brit has used it before!

How about patterson 2004? It was a little lost on her and i think they could do a good job with it

No, i really think that music has potential and one of the gadirovas could really do that! Lemme live my fantasies and go back to downgrading shit

I would love to see what one of the Gadirovas could do with Davydova’s Arabian disco FX music from 1980…

Someone’s using that this year (or something similar). Maybe Pauline Tratz?

You guessed right! When I heard this at MTB, it sounded familiar but I couldn’t place it until seeing your comment. Thanks 🙂

Senior GB squad is happening at the moment.

Halle Hilton posted a lineup photo, featuring Colin Still (not wearing a mask correctly of course!) I wonder if they actually did an investigation into Still and Reddin or if they were just hidden from photographs until after the Olympics.
IMG_9835.PNG

Looks like the usual suspects, Frags and Ellie D are also there but not in the photo. Anyone have any idea who the gymnast is between Alia Leat and Becky D? Depth still seems pretty poor imo, GB is screwed if both of the Gadirovas go down with an injury. I’ll be interested when they finally release the details of who’s actually in GB squad at the moment, because they’ve released updated lists in all of the other disciplines.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back