British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Ugh, on one level I knew this but I hadn’t thought of it in those terms. Ugh.

Last edited:
Incredible to think that this is also Ferrari’s 4th. They are of similar vintage.

Last edited:
Just discovered that Fenton has a side IG account where she posted a ton of videos.

I know the pit is way deeper than the floor but here’s an Amanar attempt:

So here’s a pretty wtf rumor:

ndb3xozvzjc71.jpg

Is GMF and Jake in the Olympic Village? I’m pretty sure that DiCello and Emma are not, right?

Heath Thorpe was posting yesterday asking why Jake was in the official training hall and the village, because he had seen him in pics/vids. So, at least jake seems to have been, and Twitter says GMF was also tagged in village pics. Monumentally stupid if true.

GMF in the village - so strange that they’re not even being subtle about it?

They may not know it’s something to keep quiet about. If they were told it was fine or presented as something normal, no particular reason to question it. Especially as they’re a pretty inexperienced group. None of them have ever done an Olympics and only Alice has been to worlds.

They may not know it’s something to keep quiet about. If they were told it was fine or presented as something normal, no particular reason to question it. Especially as they’re a pretty inexperienced group. None of them have ever done an Olympics and only Alice has been to worlds.
That’s true. The post has been up for a while so I guess I just thought staff in Team GB would be keeping an eye on their accounts or telling them not to post anything. I don’t think the gymnasts would knowingly post either.

So only GMF went? What happened to Kelly Simm? Non-Traveling?

But British Gym leadership undoubtedly knew that what they were doing wasn’t kosher, and decided to do it anyway. If I’m another country, I’d be pissed off that GB is getting around the rules like that. The Olympics do not allow alternates, period.

What kind of punishment could they receive? If there are no consequences, any other team could do the same.

I would hope nothing that makes any athlete suffer. The federation deserve everything they get however. I’d like to see Colin Still held personally responsible. Particularly if it wasn’t actually his fault.
For me:
There is no real consequence unless it does affect the athletes/team/potential standings. A slap on the wrist means nothing.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back