2024 Olympic Games: WAG Podium Training: Thursday, July 25

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Peacock Plus is streaming Podium training live for the US women/Subdivision 2 (Italy/China).11:40 am ET.

Last edited:
Most of the free stuff is one episode of a season.

For example. I was curious about The Traitors, because I am a huge Below Deck fan (watch all the spin offs too) and LOVE Kate Chastain, who was on both seasons of the show. It said it was free on Peacock, but just season 1, epsiode 1. So they try and get you hooked by baiting you with one free episode.

Most of the free stuff is one episode of a season.

For example. I was curious about The Traitors, because I am a huge Below Deck fan (watch all the spin offs too) and LOVE Kate Chastain, who was on both seasons of the show. It said it was free on Peacock, but just season 1, epsiode 1. So they try and get you hooked by baiting you with one free episode.
Exactly. Its sleazy. Would not give them one dime.

IMG_1384.png

Weird to not be able to find a link. Rich has been looking too.

It's annoying on the one hand to pay for Peacock, but when I look at all the content they are offering for the Olympics (not to mention I always love the track and field events), it was absolutely worth the $20.00 for the year for me. No question.

I'm so excited you posted this because podium training was the one thing I didn't have set already, so now I do.

I took off next week for my vacation just so I could watch and not be bothered, and then ended up getting Covid this week, so I will be able to watch men's and women's podium training too.

People will for sure post video online. I only wish somewhere was streaming all subs.

It's underway!

Scott Bregman is following GB for the first sub.

Sounds like the Amanars are a bit variable. Alice sat one down and stepped off the mat for another. Ruby took a few goes but her last one was very good. GMF did the 1.5 and Martin the DTY, no real surprises there. They've now moved to bars.

FIG are tweeting, but nothing much yet. Cosman will lead off Romania on beam.

Brian Carey is ill and won't be at PT for the US later on.

I’m still so worried about Kinsella and the Amanar. If she gets injured it will just be devastating.

It's the start of my weekend and I am up at my usual time as if I'm going to work. The things I do for gymnastics.

Feed on Peacock is up. As I suspected, the US ladies are wearing the firework leo for PT. The cameraman seems to think an extreme closeup of Simone's face is warranted.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back