2023 World Junior Gymnastic Artistic Championships (3/29-4/2, Antalya, Turkiye)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Perotti!!! ❤️ she gained a fan… great work from her.
Was that Korean baby really 13? She looked like 8 to me with some fake teeth…

Japan and Italy look like strong senior teams to come, IF they can stay free from big injuries 🙏🙏

Last edited:
i’m in love with the shape of you, kind of innapropriate song for a junior competition, no?

95% of the pop songs currently out there would be inappropriate for any competition with competitors under the age of 18.

Gangnam Style is wildly inappropriate for kids and yet it, ten years ago, it was played all over the place where there were kids.

Last edited:
Both Hwang and Perotti look about 10. I Hope any growth spurts don’t screw up their gymnastics too badly.

The Italian men shouldn’t be overlooked either, not just the girls but the boys team has picked up a bunch of medals. This bodes well for the Italian seniors who had a break out year last year.

95% of the pop songs currently out there would be inappropriate for any competition with competitors under the age of 18.
I’m at a 12&under jiujitsu tournament and Eminem just came on. Although I’m more offended that someone felt we needed a techno remix of REM’s “Losing My Religion”

I’m at a 12&under jiujitsu tournament and Eminem just came on. Although I’m more offended that someone felt we needed a techno remix of REM’s “Losing My Religion”
Growing up YMCA was played at al the basketball and hockey games I went to.

The coding meaning behind the song is gay men finding a place to hook up. 😂 😂 😂

Yet we all shouted YMCA and “where you can hang out with all the boys!” as loud as we could.

I’m not a fan of the constant over exaggerated facial expressions of Degryse. I mean, I’m all for not looking like Gina Gogean the whole way through but this was ridiculous. It was more animated than Van Gerner at Euros.

Loved this one:

Last edited:
I had wondered. There were way too many mishaps on vault, more than I felt I could attribute solely to a rough competition for everyone.

Sara Yamaguchi reminds me so much of Kyla Ross! Lovely technique, super clean work and nice amplitude, especially on beam.

Is it possible to compensate for a slick vault with sticky grips?

I was thinking those pads you put on phones that keep them from sliding off the dashboard. 😉

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a Double Tuck this high that still landed short?! First pass:

And is that supposed to be a gogean at 1:13? Oy

But I like this one, she has good movement. I can only imagine she’s terrified of doing double saltos.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back