2023 Week 1 (Jan. 6- Jan. 8)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

cuuf

What is everyone expecting or looking for? Will it go as expected with Oklahoma lifting the trophy again? Will Florida and its stacked roster finally get over the hump with Jenny? Will Georgia improve with a completely new roster? How about UCLA and the new coach? How will the Suni goodbye tour turn out?

While I think its between Ok and UF for the title, there are plenty of fun and interesting storylines to follow this season. Cant wait!

Last edited:
Anyone know if Spencer will be doing weekly links for the schedules — score site links and viewing links when applicable

Last edited:
I am SO hoping to see Michigan State take down Alabama on Friday! MSU is my home state team and they are putting together a strong group.

Last edited:
Perhaps, it would definitely be an upset, but not crazy. Bama is another squad with a new coach, but they have a pretty solid roster. First competition of season, you never know.

Last edited:
Friday, January 6SCORESSTREAM
5:00pm ET/
2:00pm PT Super 16 A: [21] Washington, Southern Utah, North Carolina, Fisk
7:00pm ET/
4:00pm PT [12] Michigan St @ [7] Alabama LINK
4:00pm PTWest Virginia, Ball St, Lindenwood @ [2] Florida LINK
4:00pm PTPenn St, Temple, Penn @ Pitt
4:00pm PTWinona St, Gustavus Adolphus, Hamline @ [16] Minnesota LINK
9:00pm ET/
6:00pm PT [6] LSU @ [3] Utah LINK
11:00pm ET/
8:00pm PT Super 16 B: [14] Oregon State, [17] Stanford, [20] Georgia, Rutgers
Saturday, January 7SCORESSTREAM
3:00pm ET/
12:00pm PT Super 16 C: [8] Cal, [18] Iowa, [22] BYU, [24] Arizona St
4:00pm ET/
1:00pm PT [15] Arkansas @ Nebraska
6:00pm PT Super 16 D: [1] Oklahoma, [4] Michigan, [5] Auburn, [10] UCLA
Sunday, January 8SCORESSTREAM
1:00pm ET/
10:00am PTIllinois St, Oshkosh @ Western Michigan
1:00pm ET/
10:00am PTBridgeport, So. Connecticut @ West Chester
2:00pm ET/
11:00am PT [11] Kentucky, [25] Arizona, Greenville @ [19] Ohio St
2:00pm ET/
11:00am PTYale @ LIULINK
12:00pm PT [9] Missouri @ [22] Illinois LINK
12:00pm PTBowling Green @ Northern Illinois
1:00pm PTPenn St, TWU @ [13] Denver LINK
1:00pm PTSEMO @ Lindenwood
1:00pm PTWinona St, Simpson @ Hamline
5:00pm ET/
2:00pm PTUC Davis @ Sacramento St
Monday, January 9 SCORESSTREAM
6:00pm ET/
3:00pm PTNC State @ North Carolina
6:00pm PTNew Hampshire @ Southern Utah
Tuesday, January 10 SCORESSTREAM
4:00pm PTStout @ Eau Claire

Last edited:
Savannah Schoenherr is out with a broken foot caused by a non sports injury 😦 Sucks, I know Florida has depth but still an unlucky way to start the season.

If anyone doesn’t have cable, I recommend getting FUBO Pro at $69.99 and then adding on the $7.99 Extras. You’ll have access to NBC, ABC, ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U, BTN, ACCN, PAC 12, and SEC.
So any gymnastics on these channels will be available and FUBO does replays a well as DVR.

I just subscribed and so far very happy and it is a great alternative to cable…the live tv is excellent, but some of the replays buffer or the voice match is off, but can be fixed by backing out of the program ad then back into the program.

I’ll be getting Michigan State vs Alabama on SEC and LSU vs Utah on ESPN2
and getting all 4 sessions of the Super 16 meet on B1G. Although the Cal, ASU, Iowa, BYU is on tape delay.

Also, FUBO has a “Gymnastics Encore” section where it shows older meets. I have UCLA vs Utah State from 2019 being recorded.

Last edited:
Except with Sling plus Sports Add on you aren’t getting Big Ten.
Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 4.24.54 PM

If you have the Blue & Orange packages, the sports add on has a bazillion channels. Because I was absolutely watching BTN 2 nights ago.

MSU was very enjoyable I thought, I’m an all-of-the-sudden fan. And I have never liked Utah as much as I did tonight, that’s a fun, really lovely team.

Reactions: Bob
Ok. Florida, ball state, Lindenwood, WV— Gotta say, glad Morgan Hurd is fine after the bar routine. BUT, seriously? 2 falls, multiple deductions on the pirouette on low (fall there), then the freak thing in high bar (peel off fall), not finishing routine, so no dismount….and it STILL got an 8.75? I don’t get that one

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back