2023 US Classic (Pre Meet and WAG Juniors Discussion)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

No Nationals:
Lailah Danzy, Sophia Buechler, Catherine Guy, Trinity Wood, Adele Ossi, Ayla Miller, Payton Chandler, Jazlene Pickens, Jazmyn Jimenez, Cambry Haynes, Cora Burke, Carly Weinberg

Qualified to Nationals at this competition:
Lavi Crain, Ella Kate Parker, Addy Fulcher, and Ly Bui

Waiting for Lacie Saltzmann’s score. She needs 13.2 for Nationals

And she got exactly 13.2 lol

Saltzmann’s going to Nationals.

wasn’t me this time!

And if there was any intent to do judging tomorrow, sadly, I don’t think I am going to be able to watch live as i have a previous commitment and also, no Peacock.

Yes, rotation two all the 4.2 D scores that are over 9 in execution have scored lower than the 8.95 E score with 4.2

Oooh, with my friend’s stolen cable login, I can see that. Well then, I should at least get to see some of the evening session. Y’all root for Melanie to win the early session for me.

If quick hits said she did the DTY and fell and then did the FTY, the first vault is the counting vault for all-around.

But the system should be set so that the first vault automatically populates the vault field in the all-around score.

Her FTY just uploaded. On the video they wrote Score: 13.050 (D: 4.2, E: 8.850)

So on the score list it is showing you the D and E for her first vault, the DTY. Then the system incorrectly replaced her first vault score with her second vault score, and put the total for the FTY.

Last edited:
So the issue is the gymnasts that did 2 vaults have incorrect score. Their second vaults were counted rather than the first. What a fucking mess.

The other 2 vaulter was Tatum Drusch right?

Both she and Pease were already qualified to Nationals, so their AA standings don’t effect anything here.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back