2022 Paris World Challenge Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Does the wrong technique on the crosswise jumps get a deduction or a devaluation?

Shilese actually has the same D as yesterday, but it’s lower than others

Dons form is so bad on every skill. 8.4 E?!?

Poppy Grace I also have 8.0 (A2) ETA 7.65 that’s the “not being known” deduction

I have a 7.9 (A2) for Shilese. That wolf turn again fucked her. Why didn’t she just throw the Jones instead of the DLO. I doubt she will medal here. ETA 8.1 that’s a little high IMO

Last edited:
Is Andrade not competing floor?
No she didn’t compete floor here. She did at Brazilian Nationals though so who knows what will happen come Worlds. Originally she had stated she wouldn’t be doing floor at all this year, but has clearly changed her mind.

Chiles I have 8.1 (A3). Wolf was better (though angle cut midway through) and her Chuso looks even better than her DLO.

ETA: 8.25

Last edited:
[CHILES Jordan](javascript:😉 USA
USA

5.800 8.250
wow 14.050

I cannot believe she doesn’t have a regular switch ring in her routine

Carey made a real case for herself to be used on beam in Liverpool. She’s cleaned up dramatically and she can break 8.0 with international judges. I also think she an be counted on to deliver a consistent and hit set.
Jones hitting two beam sets in a row here hopefully does wonders for her self confidence.

Realistically the 5th member could be chosen for bars and bars only as the other events are completely covered by the locked up 4.
VT (McClain) Chiles, Jones, Carey
UB (McClain), _______, Chiles, Jones
BB (Chiles/Jones) Chiles/Jones, Carey, McClain
FX (McClain) Jones, Carey, Chiles

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back