What happened in Team Finals

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Though I don’t know him “in real life” at all - I can’t stand him. He hurts his wifes career way more than he ever helps her.
If i keep agreeing with you it will start looking suspect. But again I totally agree.

My mom’s supposed to be visiting in a few minutes, so I hope she doesn’t expect much from me. I just want ice cream honestly. I’m lucky because I get the whole summer off as a school librarian.

I am now going to go out for a 5 mile run. Then when I come back i will start working. And intend to be highly productive.

I mean, I’m a student so I can get away with murder when it comes to scheduling. But I had planned to work today. It’s not going great so far though I think I will be able to move forward a bit with one of my projects. Hope you fare better than me @JaJa!

Today would be my day off anyway even if I didn’t just have surgery, so I lucked out.

They also had at least one bars fall and a few missed beam connections. However they still would’ve got bronze, just, if they’d repeated their prelims vault total. Instead they crashed two DTYs…

FKfF6BW.jpg

Or he read the responses/tags on his own tweet…and then deactivated his account.

Ok I love you guys. Sick toddler at home. Missed team finals. Don’t have time to read through threads, don’t wanna scan popular media. Can someone here summarize WHAT JUST HAPPENED??? Sorry for the lame ask but I trust the Gymnaverse over any other source!!!

Reactions: L_R
Yeah. Basically Russia had the meet of their life, minus beam. Simone baulked her Amanar and did a 1.5, and then withdrew from the rest of the competition. Jordan subbed for her on beam and bars (and ROCKED it) and Suni on floor (SAME). China melted down on bars and vault and came in seventh, GB, maddeningly and impressively, took bronze.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back