US WAG world team trials

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Some work on her consistency and she’d be a solid addition to any team.

Since we’re on rotation break, another update on refunds. Personally I don’t have a vimeo account and have no idea how I’d go about requesting a refund on a third-party platform. This is ridiculously unprofessional.

Personally I don’t have a vimeo account and have no idea how I’d go about requesting a refund on a third-party platform. This is ridiculously unprofessional.
I ordered it direct from the Flip Now platform

I thought Jordan had fucked the 3.2 step out then but managed to save it!

Ditto. I have a Vimeo account, but it’s not the same or linked to my FlipNow account.

Chiles floor 7.8 (2 artistry). They;ll go higher

She now does a split 1/1 instead of a gogean attempt. Much better

Last edited:
I didn’t realize Blakely tore her ulnar collateral ligamint at Trials last year and wasn’t cleared to do full routines until a week before Winter Cup. Really remarkable recovery. I know there’s been a heck of a lot of advancements in the 20+ years since I tore mine, and I wasn’t an elite athlete with top notch PT dedicated to getting me back to competition, but I basically got told “too bad, so sad, maybe one day you’ll be able to bear weight on that arm again. Or maybe not. Who knows.”

Does Yevgeny really even coach Skye? He’s never with her.
He was with her at competitions in 2001. Maybe he retired from elite again. On the WOGA homepage it says:

"Skye Blakely placed 6th in the All-Around Competition, 5th on Bars & 6th on Floor, and will join Konner as a US National Team member.
Congratulations to Skye and Brooke and their coaches Sonia and Emmanuel!"

From that it looks like Marchenko is not her coach at all this year.

Chiles floor 7.8 (2 artistry). They;ll go higher

She now does a split 1/1 instead of a gogean attempt. Much better
I had 8.0, but I started judging after the wolf turn and counted back from memory.

Critique Jordan’s E-score issues all you want, but the girl is PREPARED.

Is it weird for Wong with her Florida coaches with the GAGE coaches right there?

Shi has moved the Double Wolf to the start and it looks soooo much better.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back