US WAG world team trials

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

0.5 empty swing deduction is too harsh. Missing a toe-on and re-casting with sufficient flow shouldn’t be getting hammered that hard. Code things.

Yeah, 13.8 for that routine annoys me. It was good.

Still the 3rd best score here even with the uncharacteristic mistake. At least she still is securing her spot on this event.

Why is Disodore even here? She’s literally not even close. She wouldn’t make the Dutch team.

Yeah, the invite for Disidore had me asking “why?” Just made no sense.

Shi on beam - foot slipped on arabian but stayed on. her leaps look worse. bent knees. i dont like her hands. big step on double pike. feet. 7.6 (artistry 1). Theyll go higher though. They lover Shi.
Lulz, they went 8.2 😜

Skye hands down on tuck front, great save. few missed connections. looks sharp. i had 7.8 (A2) even with that mistake. i would take her.

Lulz, they went 8.2 😜
they went 9.5 for her DTY too which was MAX 9.2 internationally. I mean, I don’t really mind as she’s obviously on the Worlds team. But its just annoying. She is the annointed one, in terms of scores.

She is still a better option than any of the gymnasts behind her. Though I’m not sure I’d trust her beam in a team final…she is going to have to hit tomorrow and in podium to get that spot.

I’ll certainly be very curious how the US women score in Liverpool. And in particular compared to their score from nationals and trials.

I’ll certainly be very curious how the US women score in Liverpool. And in particular compared to their score from nationals and trials.
To be honest, most of the scores tonight are Worlds 2021 judging on point. Especially from the lower ranked girls. The top girls (Shi, Jade, Jordan) always get a few tenths domestic bump.

Yeah, I had 7.7 incl 2 tenths for artistry
She was otherwise very sharp and clean. A great international look.

And she could have easily given up and fallen off on the tuck front. But hands down is now a huge win. That;s 0.5 she saved by just grabbing the beam instead of coming off.

They gave 7.65

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back