US Classic to have WAG and MAG!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think I prefer the messy bun trend to the Wong bow. It’s worse than the giant ones Miller wore for a bit.
I hate this giant buns with bows. Its not a good look. Its really not a good look on someone Leanne’s age. I was hoping she’d burn those damn bows and bun forms when she got to Florida. Alas, she kept wearing them! I am forced to conclude that she loves this look.

Maybe her UF teammates can stag an intervention.

I’ve come to the conclusion that nobody in gymnastics or cheerleading cares about age appropriate hairstyles. Thank God figure skating keeps it classy. Like I’ve seen 13 years olds in figure skating with more mature hair.

Last edited:
I was excited about seeing that interview, but I really don’t understand why they came back to air for JUST the interview + tiny bits of warmups. Couldn’t they show us at least one routine even if it was a replay routine that they missed the first time?

Shilese does look so lovely even with the falls. I think it makes sense to try some new stuff at this point in the season/cycle instead of just worrying about hitting. She can clean up and hit routines later in the season.

I don’t care about age appropriate hair. That would put me in a mushroom cut. Do what you want, especially if you’re flipping around. I would, however, like to see more that one routine every 12 minutes, which is what this feels like.

Last edited:
Alipio fell on beam. Shame.

This other GAGE leo is foul. Its like a GAGE dominatrix leo and an MG Elite leo had a baby.

Alipo had a lovely routine but had some nervy wobbles on the dance skills (sigh). That dismount will be really cool in NCAA.

I totally has Katelyn Rosen winning bronze. Totally.

I have no idea if this is the same floor routine Leanne had last year. All GAGE routines look alike and none of them stand out in any way. Would it kill Armine to try something different?

Doug, you’ve been pretty in line with the judges today. And then they go throw out a 7.9 for Leanne.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back