Stephen Nedoroscik on DWTS

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Am I alone in absolutely hating DWTS? I mean I get why gymnasts go on the show -- but I still really just hate it.

I haven’t watched it either. There will be clips on social media anyway.

Reactions: One
I hate it, too. I tried to watch the first episode when Shawn was on it and I didn't make it very far. I will watch the gymnasts on it if their dances come up on social media, but any other part of the show is unbearable. I can't even listen to the judges commenting on the dances.

I genuinely enjoyed the first few seasons when the focus was actually on teaching and learning ballroom dance.

It’s completely overproduced and unwatchable now.

I have to say I think it’s a bit unfair to select artistic athletes like gymnasts. One year they picked Jojo Siwa from Dance Moms, iirc.

I have to say I think it’s a bit unfair to select artistic athletes like gymnasts. One year they picked Jojo Siwa from Dance Moms, iirc.
I never watched Dance Moms, but I did watch the DWTS season with Jojo Siwa (which I haven't had an idea who she was until... well, DWTS). She danced with a female dancer, first same-sex couple there IIRC?
ETA: and all that season, my husband and I talked about how unfair it was to have "stars" who were basically professional dancers, which JoJo was IMO.

I hate the Bachelor franchise more than DWTS right now.
I do too. Used to watch it but it's the same stupid stuff over and over and over again, so I am done with it.

Last edited:
Ya'll need to watch Below Deck and The Traitors. That's where it is AT!

Also just started The Anonymous...also FAB.

I think the only competition reality show i ever got into was Project Runway. I do appreciate when other people link the good stuff. I know I saw a clip or two when Shawn and Simone were on and that other one Gabby did in a costume.

(I know I miss out on some social stuff by not ever having seen Dancing, Survivor, Bachelor, Amazing Race, etc but none of it really captured my interest. And don't get me started on the social reality shows, if it ain't on HGTV, I probably haven't seen it)

Project Runway in the early days was amazing. "Make it work, people!"

Anyways....hope Stephen does well, because he does seem like a very nice, down to earth guy. He just happens to be one of the best PH guys in the world, and all the pieces fell into place to make him one of the most endearingly delightful storyline of the Olympics. I hope he's embracing and enjoying every damn second of all this.

Love love love Project Runway.
Early Project Runway was great: creative and fun. Later seasons, I think they got their budgets slashed cuz every challenge was 1 day. And maybe they were running out of awesome talent or maybe artistic and creative people do not work well under tight and arbitrary deadlines... I didn't realize they were still making the show.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back