Stephen Nedoroscik on DWTS

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Jade ended up flying under the radar during these Olympics. She wasn't the team star, the 16-year-old, the reigning Olympic AA champion coming back from kidney disease, or the gregarious team captain who was ⅓ of a memorable podium moment and is now the center of an ongoing controversy.

As for Nedoroscik, I've admitted to being wrong and eating my criticisms of being put on the Olympic team, especially after the expected team star had a meltdown during qualifications. And I've never had an opinion on any MAG event to be discarded, but I still want to know what that one-armed twirly thing Stephen does twice in his routine. It's cool as hell.
Yes, I think it either had to be Stephen or Jordan. Neither Jade nor Hezly got enough attention, and then there are more logistical issues with Jordan's schedule.

Would they have 2 gymnasts on the same season? Also Jordan is going back to school, so I don’t know if she would be able to do it all. I can definitely see her doing a future season though
I think there was a season when they had three figure skaters. It might have been an all athlete season, though? I don't remember.

Would they have 2 gymnasts on the same season? Also Jordan is going back to school, so I don’t know if she would be able to do it all. I can definitely see her doing a future season though
New season of DWTS starts Sept 17 I think, same day as GOA tour starts. So that would be Jordan's conflict, not school.

They have 4 years til the next olympics, if they want to bring Jordan (or Jade) on the show, they have a few years (though of course, people will forget about them somewhat).

I thought Nedoroscik had been slated to also do the tour? Or I guess he chose this instead?

They have 4 years til the next olympics, if they want to bring Jordan (or Jade) on the show, they have a few years (though of course, people will forget about them somewhat).
Possibly, but UCLA's gymnastics team tends to go viral a few times during the season so it's probable that Jordan's NCAA FX will make the rounds which will bring up the bronze shitshow again which will renew interest in her.

How Much Do the Stars Make on Dancing with the Stars?

According to several sources, including Variety, the starting salary for celebrities is $125,000, which includes training for at least 20 hours per week, including several weeks prior to the premiere of the season.

But the money goes up if a celebrity gets votes and stays in the competition. Of course, no one wants to be eliminated in the first few weeks out of pride, but there is also a financial incentive to stay in the game. For stars who make it to weeks three and four, there is an added bonus amount of $10,000 per week.

If they make it to week five, the additional pay is $15,000, weeks six and seven add $20,000 per week, and then weeks eight and nine see $30,000 deposited in their bank account.

And if they are lucky enough to make the semi-finals and the finale, there is an additional $50,000 prize money each week, plus the winner gets the Mirror Ball trophy.

Added up, in an 11-week season, the stars who make it to finale have the potential to walk away with $360,000 if the rumored figures are correct. Not a bad pay day, but there is also a report that in 2019, the pay was cut so that the maximum the final three could earn was $295,000. Even so, it is definitely still an impressive amount.

Added up, in an 11-week season, the stars who make it to finale have the potential to walk away with $360,000 if the rumored figures are correct.
Damn. First time I've wished I were a celebrity.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back