Olympic Trials “international feed”

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Just want to say a massive thank you again, MC! It worked like a charm. My wife and I watched Minneapolis NBC and there was a tiny feature on Suni’s old elementary school before the main broadcast started - they spoke with her gym teacher and one of the regular teachers who is a Hmong lady, both of them remember her vividly and with great affection. Such a pleasure to be able to see it all live, and we are truly grateful. :love:

Hi
I hope everyone was able to access the broadcast and enjoyed the competition. If anyone wants access for the mens competition tonight, let me know. Everyone who was sent a code yesterday will automatically be sent a new one on Sunday. Each code is only valid for 12 hours

Everyone who requested access for MAG day 2 has now been messaged with log in details.
If you want to watch, then message me.

I will update the instructions thread on how to add a new account, as the previous log ins will no longer work

I would like to make a motion. After her amazing generosity in providing people on this Forum with access to trials MC gets to say any damned thing she wants without objection for the life of this Forum. Do I have a second?
Haha thank you, but there really isn’t anything to do on my part. This type of “cable skimming” is very common in Russia. For a very low fee they give you administrator access to the server, where I can set up 12 hour free trial accounts.

I think you’ll struggle to have your proposal seconded 😂

Haha thank you, but there really isn’t anything to do on my part. This type of “cable skimming” is very common in Russia. For a very low fee they give you administrator access to the server, where I can set up 12 hour free trial accounts.

I think you’ll struggle to have your proposal seconded 😂
No struggle at all. Now that its on the floor watch it pass with no opposition.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back