NLI Signing Day 2023

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

blake

College Gym News has a tracker here for NLI signing:

If Shi doesn’t sign with UF this year, do we think it’s ever going to happen? I know her eligibility was discussed in other threads. Has she started to eat into her 4 years yet?

I hope there’s at least one or two shocking commitment changes coming out today. I remember being devastated when Amelie Morgan announced she’d signed with Utah not Cal.

Last edited:
College Gym News has a tracker here for NLI signing:

If Shi doesn’t sign with UF this year, do we think it’s ever going to happen? I know her eligibility was discussed in other threads. Has she started to eat into her 4 years yet?

I hope there’s at least one or two shocking commitment changes coming out today. I remember being devastated when Amelie Morgan announced she’d signed with Utah not Cal.
Wasnt Leanne Wong’s signing a surprise? I vaguely remember that.

At this point I feel like it’s pretty clear she’s not going the NCAA route.
I guess she just hasn’t gotten around to taking “Future UF Gator” out of her Instagram bio. She did update it to add her medals from Worlds this year, but that’s really the only “evidence” I can find that she might still sign.

I guess she just hasn’t gotten around to taking “Future UF Gator” out of her Instagram bio. She did update it to add her medals from Worlds this year, but that’s really the only “evidence” I can find that she might still sign.
It could also mean that she will attend Florida for university, doesn’t have to mean she will be doing gymnastics there?
Strug went to UCLA (then to Stanford) and Chow went to Stanford still but didn’t compete because they turned professional. But those were the original schools they both were planning to attend.

Last edited:
Looking for some inside info…going into the signing season Eastern Michigan had 3 scholarships. After Nationals they told us they had one left to give. I saw Evans commit on the Monday before so i thought she was the 3rd. However when i looked at their actual signings they only had 2. Do they have one left? I have a 2024 recruit, just wondering if anyone knows more.

Looking for some inside info…going into the signing season Eastern Michigan had 3 scholarships. After Nationals they told us they had one left to give. I saw Evans commit on the Monday before so i thought she was the 3rd. However when i looked at their actual signings they only had 2. Do they have one left? I have a 2024 recruit, just wondering if anyone knows more.
Did you ever find an answer? I wish I could help.

Poppy Stickler is joining the Neff/Raposo class for Utah.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back