Men's NCAA Roster Snapshots

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

OnoNoKomachi

Staff member
Defender
I'm going through the teams to see who has left, who is returning, and who is coming in
I'll add to it as I complete them. I'm starting with the teams competing next week.

Army

Michigan - click to view.
Paul Juda is coming back for a 5th year, so Michigan will have a one two punch with Richard and Juda.
They only finished 2.56 points behind Stanford last year - without Juda.
Stanford isn't losing too many people, and they have a one two punch of Young and Hong.

Last edited:
Greenville

I remember judging David Shamah at local competitions when he was a little kid. Talented athlete.

It's crazy that Stanford is so stacked. It almost makes the idea of a league like NCAA funny. Even if, say, Michigan could compete against them...

What happened to Oklahoma? Why no huge stars on the team these days? I feel like it happened while I was watching and I did not even really notice.

Michigan has a chance to beat Stanford. They were less than 3 points back last year without Paul Juda.

These things go in cycles. I think Oklahoma is fired up after missing the podium last year.

Air Force Snapshot - two of their big AA people (Braunton and Zaval) and the PH star (Hoopes) are coming back

What really killed Oklahoma at NCAAs was low start values on SR. I haven't perused their juniors enough to see if that will be better this year.
Fuzzy Benas should be back this year.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back