Gymnaverse Software Change

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Is there a way to adjust the font size or the username heading height? The way it shows up on mobile means it is pretty much 1 response shows and then you have to scroll and I assume if people start adding signatures, that won't help. I usually like a little more content and less headers/footers than is currently showing.

Is there a way to adjust the font size or the username heading height? The way it shows up on mobile means it is pretty much 1 response shows and then you have to scroll and I assume if people start adding signatures, that won't help. I usually like a little more content and less headers/footers than is currently showing.

There is not much I can do with the actual way that the forum looks on mobile... however... you can turn off the signatures...

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 8.30.39 AM.png

I will be here much more, I think. I hated how scrolling worked on here. I missed the function (if not some of the posters) of the old intlgymnast board. This is also similar to BigSoccer, another of my main boards. And several others on mental health, politics and religion.

Not sure what begat this change, but thank you for it!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back