Gymnast Social Media Megathread

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Holy shit. crap

I am losing my memory, but that's F + D + E + E + 0.5 now, right?

I still think it's ridiculous that doing a transition back to the high bar out of a Pak cannot get 0.2 bonus. I almost feel like the Pak itself should have a different value if a gymnast works out of it.

Jade will compete at American Classic

I'm really curious about how she will look. If Jade and Jordan are in 2022 shape, they really have a shot at Paris. If they are rough and are in 2023 shape, their Paris chances are not good.

Also, only 100 days to the to the Olympics. How did that happen?

:oops:
Classic Film Time GIF by Warner Archive

My life is split into pre and post London. 12 years ago is wild.

I'm not sure this is the right thread, but it relates to social media and gymnastics. Has anyone else seen the Instagram account of this young girl doing gymnastics in her room? It's an enormous room with a balance beam and uneven bars. Her wall is covered with her pageant titles and tiaras. She's also apparently a young actress.

I don't want to link it because I find it pretty disturbing. I don't understand some parents.

I'm not sure this is the right thread, but it relates to social media and gymnastics. Has anyone else seen the Instagram account of this young girl doing gymnastics in her room? It's an enormous room with a balance beam and uneven bars. Her wall is covered with her pageant titles and tiaras. She's also apparently a young actress.

I don't want to link it because I find it pretty disturbing. I don't understand some parents.
Yes, for some reason it gets recommended to me all the time; very disturbing.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back