Event Finals Athlete Status

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Flavia went down on her last pass on floor in the prelims. Right foot. I haven’t read anywhere about the exact injury, was she coming in injured? 39:50 is the replay.

I can’t see Flavia being useful in the beam final at all.

Her foot looked FUCKED.

Sadly, Iordache’s training videos weren’t encouraging either.

I saw the wolf jump/hop to one leg.

I know its the Olympics, but at some point you just have to admit defeat. She might literally do a Nush up there.

Larissa wants it to so bad. I don’t want her to get hurt. I just checked her Instagram, and it still looks like she’s going to give it a go.

And Flavia tagged her sports physiotherapist in her Instastories.

3:45 is SOO early to watch between my fingers.

Lari is such a sentimental favorite of mine. I thought for sure she would have tons of gold medals, and yet she doesnt have a single world or olympic gold. Bad timing with constant injuries and the complete decimation of the Romanian program. Maybe she should hold out for Worlds.

She has a world AA medal. Well, four… She fought the bee off! She also has a team olympic medal, but no individual, sadly.

Last edited:
Totally late but what leap series would you give for Ellie here. She really biffs the split full walk out (was her ankle bothering her even before she rolled it in training?) and her switch full attempt is absolutely in straddle split.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back