Brody Malone (2023 injury updates)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

For those who don’t want to read the whole article and want the
Injury breakdown:

“tibial plateau fracture. So when my leg dislocated, where the femur and tibia meet, the tibia kind of rotated and went [the wrong way] and a little piece of the top chipped off and fractured, like completely away from the bone.”

“a partially torn PCL and fully torn LCL, which is kind of crazy, because my ACL and MCL were perfectly intact”

Meniscus damage too. Surgery July-ish for the LCL.

Uh oh, someone call Sam out of retirement, we need a pinch hitter… (just kidding).

IMG_7405

Yeah, you gotta feel for the kid.

“Malone is likely to compete on no more than four of the six apparatuses at the Olympic Trials and, should he make the team, the Paris Games, because he does not expect to be ready for vault and floor exercise landings.”

This article says his final surgery would have been July.

He has an Instagram post on 7/12… Learning to walk round 2.

Maybe his last surgery was before then?

His wikipedia says his residence is now Sarasota and he’s at EVO.

His wikipedia says his residence is now Sarasota and he’s at EVO.
Makes sense, since a lot of NT members are there and I do believe he finished his grad degree at Stanford.

After the meet, Hong, Yul Moldauer , Curran Phillips , Stephen Nedoroscik , and Brody Malone , were seen climbing the arena riser to take photos with fans and sign autographs

-report by a gymnastics media source.

I guess Brody must be improving quickly if he can walk around an arena.

Very different. He could barely walk not long ago.

He was dressed in EVO and walking around with EVO at the US Classic. He is also named as an athlete on their page…

Check it out!
IMG_7848

IMG_7847

He’s many months away from dismounts i’m sure.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back