British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Well - this came from nowhere didn’t it! So pleased for the girls - still gutted Becky wasn’t part of the team though.

The BBC interview afterwards had me in floods - the Gadirovas are just adorable.

I remember seeing that and hoping it wouldn’t take her out of EF. I’d forgotten quite how bad it was. All the fingers crossed.
Totally a 0.3. Would have been a HUGE E Score if she had hit.

Slightly lower today but her tumbling wasn’t quite as solid.

Nope.

This is going to be treated as vindication of an awful system and process and they’ll keep doing it. Of course there’s nothing wrong with the head coach being married to one of the contending athletes coaches or getting people to compete under false pretences two days after their brother’s funeral because OLYMPIC TEAM BRONZE.

Becky is a true class act:

Amelie is such a great team leader. She is going to be great in college.

It seems so, but he’s deleting ig messages and blocking people as fast as they can post them.

Even more of her rabid stans on the college gymnastic fans fb page were upset by his post. Of course some were claiming that he posted it, not MyKayla, and that she’s not responsible for his tweets, but overall, people were pissed.
The fb page is now paused.

It looks like Mr. Skinner deleted his Twitter account but his mother had jumped into the fray.

Reactions: L_R
After deleting his original posts, he posted a photo of Simone with the caption “still the (picture of a goat)”.
It was clearly him trying to do damage control. I don’t think it worked.

And he posted an “apology” that wasn’t really an apology. He never said he was sorry or anything.

Last edited:
Especially since she has just turned professional and doesn’t need negative PR and especially given that she is meant to be doing Simone’s tour

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back