2024 Russian Gymnastics Championships

2024 Russian Gymnastics Championships

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Listunova’s vault was hard to watch today. Although it was better than in qualifying, she was clearly in a lot of pain and crying afterwards.

Melnikova seems to improve every year, she is just beautiful to watch.

It was nice to see the younger ones starting to produce routines of international calibre. Roschina, Vasilieva and Andreeva especially.

No one seems to know yet what is happening with any sort of multi sport event in the summer. If there is one, that may well give us our answer on who the Olympic team would be. But without one, it will be interesting to speculate

Yeah, Listunova doesn't look to be the most prepared or in optimal shape. The DTY is really scary looking.

Definitely better than qualifying, but I wonder why she’s doing it if it’s not 100 percent ready.

As for Melnikova, I’m going to stay sad about Paris for her. By all accounts, she’s doing some really good gymnastics, and I wonder what upgrades she may have played with if she had been allowed to compete internationally the last three years.

Melnikova's kochetkova on beam looks cheated as f**k. What deductions if any would it incur, assuming no wobble?

And you can see Listunova hitting the arabian on bb in the backgroudn during Melni's floor.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back