2024 Olympic Gymnastics Prediction Game!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Strike out the 8th. I’ll go glass half full and take the hit on being cheeky while scrabbling predictions together in the stands

No, you did not violate any rules. You get to keep it. LOL

After the Women’s Team Final @Hatsumomo, @Sasha and @Laura722 are tied for the lead in WAG with 7 points each with their correct placement for first and last place.
@IratePanda is at 6 points @ucrgirl and @phoenix7 are at 5 points. All entrants for WAG scored at least 2 points today with the exception of @upmysleeve who’s daring entries leave them with 0 points, better luck in the AA!

@Hatsumomo takes the Mag and Wag combined lead with 16 points!

Last edited:
Looks like it's just 10 entrees unless someone sneaks in within the next 3 hours.
I was thinking that the low number of entries would give me a chance at winning but I’m really not doing well at this game. I’m happy for the athletes that are over performing my expectations.

I always think that this is the year China gets another team medal. But I’m sure they will get an event final medal or two.

Last edited:
After the Women’s Team Final @Hatsumomo, @Sasha and @Laura722 are tied for the lead in WAG with 7 points each with their correct placement for first and last place.
@IratePanda is at 6 points @ucrgirl and @phoenix7 are at 5 points. All entrants for WAG scored at least 2 points today with the exception of @upmysleeve who’s daring entries leave them with 0 points, better luck in the AA!

@Hatsumomo takes the Mag and Wag combined lead with 16 points!
Okay well damn just call me Nostradamus LMAO

This is why I didn't participate — last place was worth way too much.

It makes sense to me that last place is worth most. You either have to correctly predict that someone borderline makes finals, or that someone who seems secure will underperform.

My last place predictions are looking terrible!

Last edited:
Final results!

If Voinea ends up receiving a bronze there will be no effect on results. If Chiles has to return her bronze there will be changes to the placements. I am currently in contact with the FIG about this matter.

WAG
@Angelika - 8
@IratePanda - 10
@phoenix7 – 12
@upmysleeve – 14
@ucrgirl - 24
@makam – 24
@Sasha - 25
@rlayt – 25
@RAFIKI – 26
@Dex - 28
@Hatsumomo – 29
@QuietColours – 35
@Laura722 – 35

MAG
@Angelika – 9
@rlayt - 14
@ucrgirl – 15
@makam – 18
@QuietColours - 20
@Hatsumomo - 21

WAG & MAG
@Angelika - 17
@makam - 46
@rlayt - 39
@ucrgirl- 39
@Hatsumomo - 50
@QuietColours – 55

Any inquiries regarding the results MUST be turned in before 11:59pm eastern time.

@Laura722, @Hatsumomo and @QuietColours please pm me a mailing address so I can mail your prizes.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back