2024-2025 transfer portal

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I wonder if Eaker would join Missouri, close to home, and SEC school. Or Florida along side Leanne.

I hope she is in the portal and hope she gets to compete again and enjoy the sport. I am sure she will get multiple offers.

More LIU gymnasts in the portal today. It honestly makes me wonder why gymnasts are committing there when there are SO many transfers every year.

Give them one or two more years max. They will collapse the program.

I hope Syd Morris goes into the transfer portal, they would get picked up by a Power 5 program absolutely.

LIU A&T has had a very successful inaugural season. Given the difference in budgets, I really do think WAG is on its last legs.

Don't want to place blame on anyone, but from what I hear, the gymnasts are not happy that their gym that was promised was not built, they have to travel 30 minutes every day to practice, they have several international athletes and the school does nothing to support them. Might be that Randy Lane picked the wrong school or he is just not cut out to be a head coach?

I hope Syd Morris goes into the transfer portal, they would get picked up by a Power 5 program absolutely.

LIU A&T has had a very successful inaugural season. Given the difference in budgets, I really do think WAG is on its last legs.

Don't want to place blame on anyone, but from what I hear, the gymnasts are not happy that their gym that was promised was not built, they have to travel 30 minutes every day to practice, they have several international athletes and the school does nothing to support them. Might be that Randy Lane picked the wrong school or he is just not cut out to be a head coach?
Apparently Morris recently followed Mizzou's head coach. For what it's worth, Titarsolej made the same transfer last year, and Mizzou needs a good beamer.

1713239721343.png

Based on how he drove UCLA’s vault program into the ground and they still haven’t recovered, I would say he is probably not fit to be a strong head coach.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back