2023 USA Nationals Leotards

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Im not a fan of asymmetry or too much ruching. Also hate the fake flesh, although the black material is prettier than the “nude”.

I’m at least happy that the fleshmesh is at least spitting distance of the gymnasts actual skintone these days. I mean, I still hate it but at least it isn’t one single color that is no one’s skintone color.

I honestly didn’t hate most of the leos… I am clearly in the minority for that. I liked that the gymnasts were having fun with the fashion.

Did Ally Damelio remind anyone else of Kathy Johnson with her lines, dance, and throwback leo?
I honestly really loved the San Mateo leos, hands down my favorite of the day.

I just watched the broadcast and I agree now!! I only saw the pic of Jordan’s leo from in this thread! Seeing it in motion and good lighting…yikes!!

Charlotte Booth’s annoyed me on beam because the ruching wasn’t lined up correctly at the side seam.

370559873_838998134257702_6650754110323731261_n

Not leotards, but yikes! What on earth is Roberson wearing here. Maybe I’m just old, but I really wish stomach mesh would go away, in all situations.

F4jhXfLbYAAGQLp

Lavi Crain; I think she stole everyone else’s hair decorations!

I didn’t paticularly care for any of them. So I wanted to add this. I don’t remember much discussion of leos from classic but the one Melanie wore was stunning and she looked amazing in it.
mdjd leo

I much preferred the Maya Angelou quote on the back of Simone’s leo to the bedazzled goat from a few years ago.

Simone Biles U.S. Championship Leo- Replicas | GK – GK Elite Sportswear

Juniors Day 2:
Addy Fulcher

Addy Fulcher
Ally Damelio

Ally Damelio
Audrey Snyder

Audrey Snyder
Camie Westerman

Cammie Westermann

Charleigh Bullock

Charleigh Bullock