2023 USA Nationals Leotards

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

369217792_838159547674894_2396211335628996369_n

Alicia Zhou (Love Gym)

369745260_838160234341492_9104458316751863085_n

Lexi Zeiss (Twin City Twisters)

Last edited:
I like the colors of Simone’s, just not the collar. Suni’s was not as bad in action and from a distance as the initial photo suggested.

The more I see the WCC belted grape leo, the more I hate it.
What kind of grapes are you eating, exactly? I didn’t get grape vibes from this colour, more like cheesy B-movie wizard vibes.

Probably a bit of PTSD when I had to wear a leo in a very similar color and I overheard a coach on another team say we looked like a bunch of grapes. And they did not mean it as a compliment.

Last edited:
Even over Suni’s?! I don’t hate Jordan’s at all and I don’t mind the colors of Gage, but I hate everything about Suni’s leo lol.

Someone interview Al and Armine about how they choose leo designs. Do they always use the same blind designer, do they poll the gymnasts, do they have a contest where the level 3 kids draw something up? I must know how they maintain their unbroken streak of awfulness.

Last edited:
Someone interview Al and Armine about how they choose leo designs. Do they always use the same blind designer, do they poll the gymnasts, do they have a contest where the level 3 kids draw something up? I must know how they maintain their unbroken streak of awfulness.
The obsession with fake flesh!!!

Yes, worse than Suni’s. I hate ruching on leos, so that alone kills it for me. But then the faux one sleeve t-shirt look? The high bedazzled collar? There 3 different purple/lavenders in 3 different materials?

Suni’s is awful, don’t get me wrong. I have no idea what GK was thinking with that one. But Jordan’s was worse.

Shi’s leo looks a little better in these photos.

IMG_7929

IMG_7930

IMG_7931

On the plus side, I love all the purple, burgundy, plum, colors. The San Mateo seafoam leo was fabulous as well. I like the purple enough that I don’t even hate Simone’s.
Jordan’s-easily the worst. i can’t even figure out what they were going for. That weird cap/tshirt sleeve, the ruching, the off shoulder. It also doesn’t seem to fit with the rest of the WCC leos.
GAGE-nice color. Now use more fabric.
I don’t want to like Kayla becaue of all the bling but I do.
In a normal year, I’d hate Suni’s but this year, it’s not as bad as the some of them.
I like Jade’s and Leane’s.
I like the color of Shi’s but not a fan of one shoulder/cold shoulder sweater look.
If we are going to have all mesh arms, I’d rather just have the sleeveless tank leos. I’ll show myself the door on that one;)

The Roman numerals on Shi’s sleeve is the date of her father’s passing. In case anyone was wondering.

I wonder what it would be like with solid purple Lycra (or whatever material they use) and a white-to-purple ombre mesh.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back