2022 World Gymnastics Championships Event Finals Day 2 (Sunday 11/06)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

But neither of them had any meaningful chance, given the field. I mean, Maggio just got outscored by Visser with a hit routine. I just don’t get why it was a priority to make the switch.

missed the gogean. silly for adding that back. it’s never gonna get paid

I had 8.0. the switch side half was a clear 3. and the gogean was short. landed feet apart

Last edited:
But neither of them had any meaningful chance, given the field. I mean, Maggio just got outscored by Visser with a hit routine. I just don’t get why it was a priority to make the switch.
Maggio just missed finals and had .3 OOB, with the OOB back her score would be in first right now.

her knee is almost 90 degrees bent in the switch side half. that’s a 3

Jade always looks likes she’s marking her choreography, would it kill her to get a bit more stage presence? It makes her floor such a snooze fest for me. Honestly, the Gadirovas’ choreography isn’t THAT good but at least they actually dance it.

I mean I don’t like it, but Maggio had 13.966 in TF and 13.866 in the AA final, both of which would have her in first right now.

Reactions: MRR
Laurie praising Jade’s artistry for getting better over the years. Laurie, I’ve seen corpses with better artistry than Jade in 2017. Low bar.

interesting

Last edited:
jade should not get credit for the L hop full. feet were wide apart on the split full and her landings weren’t great today. I had 7.7

jesss could easily beat that with a clean set.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back