Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
Vault: Melnikova, Wong, DiCello, Bacskay, Urazova, Martins
Bars: Wei, Heduit, Bachynska, Lee YS, Visser, Asia D’Amato
Beam: Alice D’Amato, Shin SY, Hubareva, Stacey, Fenton, Serber
Floor: Woo, Ceplinschi, Slevin, Williams, Siegenthaler, Maennersdorfer

I’m pretty excited. It would be interesting to see how well Wei and Urazova can score if they do their best. I wonder if Wong and DiCello can hit 4 for 4 again. It would be very exciting if it was close going in to the final rotation but that would probably require a fall from Melnikova and it would be nice if she could hit.

I think this is the link for scoring (it was down for me yesterday though)
https://live.gymnastics.sport/live/16634/womensfinal.php?app=aa

There appears to be a live stream on the FIG YouTube Channel if you are outside the US or using a VPN. Opera with the built-in VPN set to Asia is showing it for me. The Olympic Channel will also be streaming, for those with appropriate subscriptions

Yes, 5am EST!
Oh wow. I did look at a time conversion thing but I was hoping that I messed up GMT (or something) and calculated wrong. 6:30 Pacific Time is early for me these days.

eta: I know that is when gymnastics happened during the Olympics, I just had wishful thinking that the packed Olympics schedule was what made it so inconvenient (for me) to follow gym live.

Last edited:
I love these warmup area cameras. More of this, please.

Just saw Kayla land a double double on floor with a step. Others mostly standing around.

Why are the Americans wearing the same leo - this is the ideal opportunity to wear something ‘pretty’ rather than a team leo?

Oof, Wei Xiaoyuan off bars. That routine started off so beautifully, the quality of her swing is something else, and then it just went wrong. She had also missed a connection before that, so I think this is going to be pretty rough. Cannot see her medalling now.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back